Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 06, 2009

Back (with a Bang I hope)

One terrible week and Iam back as promised. This flu was quite persistent ,just didn't want to leave me the heck alone:) After losing my voice and trying to eat food that mostly tasted like cardboard ..I am raring to go to the kitchen and conjure the spiciest thing I can think of, but Iam still recovering and my system is not yet ready for that spicy jolt so I'll take it easy and graduate to some interesting food soon:))

Good to be back and THANKS so so much for your love, support and good wishes .Means the world to me and I REALLY appreciate it. Recipes coming soon:)

11 comments:

Manju said...

heyy..good to hear you are feeling all better now:) waiting for the recipes!! :)

FH said...

Good to see you back. My both kids went thru' the same, hard to swallow and severe throat ache. Glad all that is over for you too, Spring is here, everything gets better! :)

Chutneytales said...

Welcome back!Nice to hear you are fine now :)

Trupti said...

Glad to see you back again ..

Cham said...

Great that u feel better!

Lavanya said...

good to hear from you..recover fully soon dear..waiting for your yummy dishes!!

Anu said...

Nice to hear that u are feeling better :) Take complete rest.

Priya Sriram said...

Great to hear from you! Welcome back and looking for nice posts dear! :)

TNL said...

nice to hear you're up and around, be back with recipes when you can.

cheers,trupti
the spice who loved me

Bhawna said...

Hi Meenal, glad ur back, get well soon. waiting for more !!

Meenal Mehta said...

thanks everyone:) really appreciate the support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...