Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 21, 2011

Iam alive, Iam kicking and I am BACK

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."Virgina Woolf

I cannot agree more. The last two years have been really intense, busy, eventful and nail biting in every possible way. I had a baby, got a new job , bought a new house, spent endless sleepless nights being a mom and learnt how to balance all of the above or atleast try.If I didnt have good food to nourish my body and soul , things could ended a very different way.

Happy to report food and cooking are still my passions and that can never change no matter how life changes, so what if I applied the breaks for a little bit.Iam excited to return to it and now harbour dreams of teaching my daughter to cook someday just like my mom did. Can't wait :)

In the meantime, Iam alive, Iam kicking and I am BACK to Meenal's Kitchen:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...